Director, HR Solutions
*Cover Letter Required*
Raptive helps over 4,000 of the world’s best independent publishers grow thriving businesses by managing digital advertising for them. In addition to helping publishers make a living by managing their advertising, we’re also focused on helping them with a wide range of their business needs so they can more deeply focus on creating the content they love. We’re looking for an experienced and strategic HR professional to help build and deliver an entirely new offering that provides strategic and hands-on help to our publishers looking to manage their growing teams.
We know growing an enterprise is hard and the most important, and often challenging element our publishers face is to bring on and support all the people on their extended team. As a key hire in this growing professional services function, you'll have a significant ability to set the strategy, drive results, and influence the direction of the team and our efforts as they grow. We are looking for someone who can look at the big picture, but also dive into the details and get things done. You’re an intuitive problem solver, have keen independent judgment, and a strong ability to earn the trust of our most important customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving as a trusted HR partner to many of our biggest publishers
- Understanding most pressing publisher HR / team needs and delivering comprehensive solutions specific to each publisher
- Identifying needs and delivering proactive HR help with setting up areas like new onboarding processes and establishing best practices for many areas of HR
- Providing reactive situational support in areas like employee relations and general inquiries about HR issues
- Serving as the liaison between the client and our strategic PEO partner
- Working in consultative fashion with top publishers and understanding their employee needs - both from freelancer and full-time perspective
- Giving guidance to publishers in benefits management and policy development
- Working with other internal teams to determine ways to leverage existing capabilities and skill sets to further our HR initiatives
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- 10 years of experience in talent, recruiting, and HR, preferably at a media company or publisher, Creator Economy company, or a company that directly serves publishers
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in HR required with experience in a consulting professional services organization highly desirable
- Deep ability to listen to, understand, connect with, and help great creators identify their organizational needs and pursue solutions to build out their teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to synthesize information into customized solutions
- Prior experience in organizational design a plus
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and build something together
- Ability to operate at strategic and tactical levels
- Prior management experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree required
*Cover Letter Required*
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the seventh-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 190M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $90,000-$160,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.