Email Marketing Project Coordinator
CafeMedia empowers more than 4,000 premium publishers on our AdThrive platform, with a collective reach of over 188MM monthly unique visitors (#9 largest Comscore property in October, 2022), to make a living doing what they love - producing great content - while we manage the advertising, and an increasing number of services, for them. From food to home to news, sports and technology and more, we represent the influential voices that make the internet a better and more open place. With our scale and market position, we have the opportunity to create one of the defining companies of the next generation of digital media.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Project Coordinator with experience juggling details and deadlines for a large number of creative subscriber campaigns. This position is responsible for assuring all aspects of campaigns from beginning to end are executed accurately, follow established timelines, and meet all deadlines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Works closely with VP, Publisher Solutions to coordinate email campaign creation, execution, and deadlines for multiple AdThrive Publishers
- Responsible for campaign timelines and meeting strict project deadlines
- Tracks all aspects of campaigns in Monday.com, our project management tool
- Coordinates creative stage of projects between the copywriter and designer, including both execution and updated changes from publisher.
- Works closely with the email solutions technical managers on campaign set-up in Optimonster and the publishers email service provider (campaign targeting, email series automation, list segmentation and tagging), as well as any any troubleshooting or technical campaign issues
- Conducts all campaign testing, proofing and quality assurance
- Works with other members of the email team on additional project details and timelines, including newsletter template build out, email opt-in landing pages
- Makes recommendations on new processes or ways to increase efficiency within existing ones
The skills and experience you bring to the role:
- Detail Oriented - Excel at quality assurance, proofing and checking campaign details
- Organized - Must be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Exceptional Communication - Ability to work with multiple email team members
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Self Starter - Able to work independently and be proactive
- Innovative - Creates new ways for the team to be more efficient
- Minimum of 2-3 years coordinating multiple creative campaigns and deadlines at once
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working with a project management tool such as Monday.com or Asana
- Ability to work with multiple personalities and work styles
- Ability to create efficiencies within existing processes
- Agency experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of email and experience working with ConverKit, MailChimp and OptinMonster is a bonus
- Experience of using Monday.com is preferable
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 4,000 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 9th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 188M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
The base salary range for this position is $50,000-$80,000. The range provided is CafeMedia’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.