Senior Technical Product Manager - Ad Code
* This position is open to remote work or in-house at our Manhattan office.
Cafemedia is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our ad code team and help the most interesting voices on the web keep creating the most compelling content on the web! The Ad Code Product Manager position will play a vital role in driving incremental revenue opportunities for our network of more than 3,500 publishers. You’ll partner with other Product team members as Product Owner of our Ad Code. This role reports to the VP, Product.
The Senior Technical Product Manager -- Ad Code, will focus on building out and optimizing our core ad technology stack.
What you'll be doing
- Revenue products -- What new ad formats are going to drive engagement and excite advertisers? How can we package data with our ad inventory to make it more compelling?
- Performance -- How can we make sure our ad delivery is as fast and efficient as possible to provide for a great user experience
- Page UX – How can we improve the ad UX to provide a premium feeling for our site visitors and advertisers
- Monetization -- Developing new features and strategies that will drive more revenue for our publishers
The Skills and Experience you will bring to the job
- 5+ years in product management at a digital media, ad technology firm or similar
- Excellent data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills, familiarity with applied statistical analysis
- Proven track record of developing and launching successful ad technology software products
- Command of the product development life-cycle, from market analysis to problem identification, validation, solution development, go-to-market and beyond
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills and experience applying them in the development of a product roadmap
- Familiarity of GAM, SSPs, DSPs and related programmatic technologies
- Expertise in agile software development methodologies and collaboration with engineering to execute a product strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required
Key areas of expertise (not all required):
- Web technology (cookies, HTTP, session management, ITP, etc.)
- Revenue Products (display ads, video ads, defining high impact ad formats)
- Ad technology (SSPs, DSPs, prebid, identity libraries, auctions, etc.)
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,600 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 187M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.