YouTube Operations & Optimization Manager
Raptive is looking for a passionate YouTube Operations & Optimization Manager who elevates our thinking to new heights and collaborates to convey our messages in relevant, engaging and fresh ways. The Manager of YouTube Operations has a passion for Creators, YouTube trends and innovations in video content and platforms.
The YouTube Operations & Optimization Manager will work directly with our Creator Revenue Development, Creator Success, Sales and Creator Solutions teams to drive audience, traffic and revenue across Creator YouTube channels.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze and distribute monthly and as-needed analytics reports
- Consult content creators based on data analysis
- Implement best practices for network partner channels.
- Communicate YouTube strategy both internally and externally by creating company YouTube best practices documentation and new channel partner optimization checklist
- Regularly evaluate existing processes and make recommendations to improve
- Strong communicator and collaborator across departments
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- 3-5 years direct experience with YouTube Platform
- Highly proficient in YouTube CMS
- Advanced working knowledge of the YouTube ecosystem
- Experience in onboarding channels into a YouTube MCN
- Experience in optimizing YouTube channels to grow views, watch time, subscribers, and revenue
- Extensive knowledge of YouTube Content Manager
- Expert knowledge and experience in implementing YouTube SEO best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In tune with video content and creator trends
- Google Workspace fluency required
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the seventh-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 190M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $80,000-$110,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.