If you have excellent communication skills, are detail-oriented, and love being part of a tight-knit team, this is the role for you! CafeMedia is looking for a strategic, highly organized, analytical thinker to join us. The Account Manager role is perfect for someone eager to take on a wide range of responsibilities to help accelerate our growth. Your mission will be to go the extra mile to deliver best-in-class service and drive success for our advertiser clients.
As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will make a direct and immediate impact. You will support our advertising sales team and be responsible for creating strategic media plans, flawlessly activating custom campaigns, uncovering new opportunities, crafting compelling insights, and building relationships with advertisers. You will help facilitate every part of the sales process, including coordinating with internal teams to ensure the success of campaigns, communicating with agency partners, and much more.
A few examples of the publishers we represent:
- Half Baked Harvest
- Immaculate Bites
- My Modern Met
- Style by Emily Henderson
- Chris Loves Julia
What you will be doing:
- Developing compelling media plans that achieve client KPIs
- Establishing account management relationships with clients and owning those relationships from the moment an IO is signed through the campaign wrap report
- Serving as the primary point of contact for clients on campaign performance, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Closely monitoring and evaluating campaign performance and proactively identifying opportunities to optimize towards client KPIs
- Acting as activation lead for custom content, including interfacing with content creators and securing approvals from advertisers
- Liaising with sales on client needs and deliverables
- Developing insightful and compelling narratives that highlight campaign success and encourage renewal. Includes interpreting and synthesizing data on campaign performance using data visualization platforms and spreadsheets
- Analyzing delivery trends and identifying upsell opportunities
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- Bachelor's Degree. Preferred fields of study include: Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Psychology, or Statistics
- 2+ years of experience in digital media, preferably at a publisher, agency, platform, or technology partner
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, with ability to articulate requests in a clear, concise, and friendly manner
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and translate into visualizations and narratives
- Team player mentality with ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Proactive self-starter with a natural curiosity and enthusiasm for learning
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple requests
**Cover Letter is required**
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 4,000 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, Family and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 183M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
The base salary range for this position is $63,000-$90,000. The range provided is CafeMedia’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.