About the Brand and Creatives Services Team
We know that a brand is much more than a logo or a splashy campaign; it is a living, dynamic entity. At CafeMedia, our team functions like an internal agency and is responsible for propelling our brand vision forward while delivering on our business strategy. By collaborating with every department, from Product to Sales to HR, we ensure that everything we put into the world is thoughtful, meaningful, and, most importantly, impactful.
About the role
The Senior Designer is responsible for evolving and elevating our brand visual storytelling across all marketing channels. Equally skilled at translating a strategic brief into large-scale creative ideas as they are at making digital assets, the Senior Designer is an expert at building incredible creative materials that resonate. This role is instrumental in shaping how our internal and external audiences experience the CafeMedia/AdThrive brand.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the creative direction and implementation of our visual brand across all touchpoints, ensuring high quality and consistency with our larger vision
- Collaboratively lead and execute design work for internally and externally facing assets (e.g., infographics, case studies, social content, merchandise, and more)
- Guide and grow our creative services team, as well as source and manage external freelancers and/or agencies as needed
The skills and experience you bring to the role:
- You're energized about building a creator-first future with a strong vision and design skills to match.
- Demonstrated experience in both digital and print design, brand building, strategic concept generation, as well as creating and managing work from ideation to production
- A natural communicator, translating insights into compelling, accessible, and inspiring design-first visual storytelling
- Ability to collaborate and adapt feedback effectively in cross-functional teams with stakeholders in a remote work environment
- Expertise working with a range of tools and platforms, including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as editable documents and platforms (e.g., Google Workspace)
- Knowledge of the ad tech, creator economy, and/or media landscape is a plus
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 4,000 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, Family and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 195M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
The base salary range for this position is $110,000-$170,000. The range provided is CafeMedia’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.