Senior QA Automation Engineer
Are you a crusader for quality who is willing to spread proven methodologies and quality mindset to the rest of the engineering org? Are you always looking for a better way to do things?
What your day to day will look like:
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications to support backend, API, frontend and database testing
- Leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage
- Digging into data to ensure that the systems generating it are producing high-quality results
- Modeling an ethos of quality and reliability that enables speed and agility
The skills and experience you'll bring to the job:
- You deeply understand test methodologies, such as functional, integration, regression, globalization, localization, and performance testing.
- You are comfortable designing, developing and maintaining reliable automated test suites that run as part of the project CI and/or nightly build system
- You have a strong technical background working with scalable test infrastructure and automation frameworks
- You are comfortable in a collaborative, agile, and distributed development environment
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 4,000 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 9th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 188M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
The base salary range for this position is $100,000-$180,000. The range provided is CafeMedia’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.