Data Analyst - Revenue & Digital Ad Intelligence
CafeMedia is seeking a data-driven and ambitious Data Analyst to join our ad code team and help the most interesting voices on the web keep creating the most compelling content on the web! The Data Analyst position will play a vital role in driving incremental revenue opportunities for our network of more than 3,600 publishers. You’ll partner with Software Engineers and Product Managers to provide insights and data driven decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside the Product and Engineering Ad Code teams to design, build & provide scalable automated reporting
- Create revenue dashboards and ad code monitoring that tie back to releases
- Analyze ongoing A/B tests and weekly ad code releases and provide insights and recommendations based on findings
- Ability to work across multiple projects while remaining focused on granular details
- Expert knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- 2+ years experience in data analysis or related fields
- Familiarity with Tableau/Looker/Sigma or similar Data Visualization software
- Understanding of digital advertising and more specifically programmatic advertising
- Capable of working with business partners, engineering and other data teams with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Statistics, Math or related
The Skills and Experience you'll bring to the job (not all required):
- Knowledge of the digital ad space
- Ad manager Data Transfer logs
- SSP and Prebid/Header Bidding data sets
- SQL via Snowflake, Athena, Redash
- Automated reporting with AWS
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,600 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 187M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.