Sr. Sales Director, CPG, Home & QSR
CafeMedia is looking for a seasoned, go-getting Sr. Sales Director to join our team! Your mission is to connect our publishers with leading brands through direct content & media partnerships. You will own the direct media sales process for key accounts within the CPG, Home and QSR industries. You will lead agency and client partner meetings, uncover new opportunities, develop proposals, and achieve winning results for all our advertisers. This role is perfect for a senior consultative seller who is passionate about coming up with the best solutions for advertisers, digs into every aspect of the account and stays up to date on programmatic technologies.
The ideal candidate is experienced in creating innovative concepts for advertisers and pulling together strategic solutions that overdeliver on advertiser goals. You go the extra mile because you care deeply about driving success for advertisers’ businesses and ours.
As part of a growing team, you will make a direct and immediate impact for the company. You will also play a big part in shaping our future sales strategy. We have a lean team and an all hands on deck attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to show your entrepreneurial spirit and accelerate CafeMedia’s growth!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop enterprise, multi-year, strategic partnerships
- Drive advertising revenues through branded content sales
- Develop new business through prospecting and own network of contacts
- Establish a deep understanding of our products, ideate strategic solutions based on client briefs, and put together proposal responses
- Package insights for clients use to drive unique & differentiated programs
- Help shape our sales strategy and new product offerings
- Work closely with internal teams to set up, manage and optimize programs
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- 10+ years in digital advertising with experience in building and closing strategic partnerships
- Deep understanding of digital ad sales marketplace and confidence driving opportunity in all contexts – agency investment teams, programmatic teams, client-direct, PR agencies
- Proven closer of new and renewal business
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- A knack for creativity
- Team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Positive contribution to the CafeMedia Culture
- BA/BS degree required
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 4,000 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, Family and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 183M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
The base salary range for this position is $150,000-$170,000. The range provided is CafeMedia’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.