Ad Operations Trafficker
*This is a US based remote role
Would you like to help 4000+ content creators achieve their dreams of running independent, successful web sites? Would you like to be part of a vibrant, ambitious and growing ad operations team? Are you self-motivated?
Raptive is seeking an Advertising Operations Trafficker to report to the Vice President of Sales Operations. The Ad Ops Trafficker will traffic ad campaigns in Google Ad Manager (GAM), optimize campaign performance, and ensure flawless delivery of direct deals. The ideal candidate is a digital advertising enthusiast with a high attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. The Trafficker will work closely with the Raptive Sales team.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide best in class service to the Sales team’s advertising clients
- Launch, traffic, QA and optimize digital (video and display) ad campaigns
- Compare creatives to ad specifications and guidelines
- Capture screenshots and provide to ad clients
- Monitor pacing and recommend adjustments to ensure campaign goals are achieved
- Diagnose and troubleshoot campaign anomalies, performance issues and reporting discrepancies
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes and increase efficiency
- Reconcile first-party ad server and third-party delivery
- Growing your digital ad knowledge
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- Detail-oriented, organized and process-driven
- Work well with others and under tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1+ years ad operations experience at a digital publisher, AdTech company or media buying agency
- Proficiency in Google Ad Manager, including trafficking and troubleshooting display and video ad creatives/tags
- Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem and programmatic media buying
- Experience with viewability, in-demo and brand-safety measurement tools
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the seventh-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 190M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $50,000-$70,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.