Data Analyst - Revenue & Digital Ad Intelligence
*This position is open to US based remote work or at our New York office.
Raptive is seeking a data-driven and ambitious Data Analyst to join our ad code team and help the most interesting voices on the web keep creating the most compelling content on the web! The Data Analyst position will play a vital role in driving incremental revenue opportunities for our network of more than 4,000 creators. You’ll partner with Software Engineers and Product Managers to provide insights and data driven decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside the Product and Engineering Ad Code teams to design, build & provide scalable automated reporting
- Create revenue dashboards and ad code monitoring that tie back to releases
- Analyze ongoing A/B tests and weekly ad code releases and provide insights and recommendations based on findings
- Ability to work across multiple projects while remaining focused on granular details
The skills and experience you'll bring to the job:
- Expert knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- 2+ years experience in data analysis or related fields
- Familiarity with Tableau/Looker/Sigma or similar Data Visualization software
- Understanding of digital advertising and more specifically programmatic advertising
- Capable of working with business partners, engineering and other data teams with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Statistics, Math or related
Key areas of expertise (not all required):
- Knowledge of the digital ad space
- Ad manager Data Transfer logs
- SSP and Prebid/Header Bidding data sets
- SQL via Snowflake, Athena, Redash
- Automated reporting with AWS
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the seventh-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 190M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $110,000-$150,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.