Technical Product Specialist
As a Technical Product Specialist for visitor engagement, you help break down technical barriers to enable our publishers to turn casual site visitors into loyal readers.
The role will be the first technical specialist for this product area, so the ideal candidate will be able to operate independently in a fast-paced, evolving environment, identify problems and come up with great solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Making our publishers successful by providing guidance and support regarding visitor engagement to our publisher-facing teams
- Diving into issues, getting a full technical understanding of what’s going on, communicating crisply with stakeholders, solving problems
- Working closely with engineering on new features and fixes
- Advising publishers, and helping internal teams advise publishers, on how to succeed with our visitor engagement products - both via email and video chat
- Creating video demos, technical blog posts, and other materials to support our marketing efforts
- Mentoring and coaching publisher-facing teams on the business and technical aspects of our visitor engagement solutions
- Being an advocate/trusted advisor for our publishers by bringing your insights and knowledge to our product teams
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job
- Deep experience working with B2B clients to enable technical solutions (as a solutions engineer or technical support)
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills combined with the desire to tackle challenges head-on
- Desire to learn, become expert in, and teach an exciting new product area within our company
- Strong communications skills and the ability to comfortably interact with technical and non-technical audiences, internally and externally
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and develop processes that support multiple teams across the organization
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,600 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 187M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.