CafeMedia is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Programmatic Analyst to use their exceptional problem-solving skills to surface opportunities and drive yield for our publishers through analysis of our robust data sets. The Programmatic Analyst is someone who is passionate about data and is driven to find the ‘why’ behind the numbers. The ideal candidate is analytical with an eye for finding trends, with a solutions-focused mentality to make processes better and surface the right data to the right audience.This role will support and report to the Programmatic Manager, while collaborating with a number of internal, cross-functional teams, including Data Science, Publisher Support, Data Intelligence, Product, and senior leadership
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complicated data sets and effectively communicate this information with management
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization to support management reporting and general network health monitoring
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Run A/B experiments to evaluate the efficacy of proposed media strategies and dive deep into data analysis to identify future opportunities for business impact
- Deeply understand the “health” of our bidder partners to help optimize and troubleshoot, as well as surface new revenue opportunities through bidder relationships
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- 1+ years of data analyst experience or a strong familiarity/interest in numbers and data
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google sheets; familiarity with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Basic understanding of SQL (with interest in expanding your skill set)
- Strong interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Self-motivated starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment; ability to quickly learn productivity software application tools
- Excellent project management, organizational and prioritization skills
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,600 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best — produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of nearly 187M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit: https://cafemedia.com/careers/
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.